The Scruff Junior Cat Condo Perch Shelves Scratching Post Climbing Tree is a fantastic piece of cat furniture, combining a cat condo, scratching posts and shelves.
If your cat loves boxes, then it would love the Scruff Junior 18 inch x 18 inch x 12 inch Condo, with exits in the front and one at the top.
The standard design has three rectangular shelves, but with the option of having the top 20 inch x 12 inch shelf replaced by a curved shelf of the same dimensions.
To satisfy your cats scratching urges there are three posts, 11 inches, 21 inches and 32 inches, all covered in carpet, but with the option of having the 32 inch post covered with sisal rope. Multiple cats will play hide and seek and end up on the top perch to relax. One moment on the ground, the next 44 inches off the ground.
Scruff Junior Cat Condo Perch Shelves Scratching Post Climbing Tree - Dimensions:
- Overall Height: 44 inches.
- Top Shelf: 20 inches Length x 12 inches Width.
- Other Shelves: 17 inches Length x 11 inches Width.
- First Post: 11 inches Tall.
- Second Post: 21 inches Tall.
- Third Post: 32 inches Tall.
- Condo: 18 inches Length x 18 inches Width x 12 inches Height.
Scruff Junior Cat Condo Perch Shelves Scratching Post Climbing Tree - Features:
- Made of solid wood.
- Covered with attractive plush cut-pile commercial carpet.
- Optional curved top shelf.
- Optional rope post.
- Interior hole between levels.
- Condo lid is removable for easy cleaning.
- Braces underneath lid, to ensure a snug fit.
- Multiple scratching and reclining areas.
- Versatile style for old and young cats.
- No assembly required.
- Nails and glue are not used in the building process.
- Made in the U.S.A.